1. The shipping fee will be:
(a) free of charge where the Product Subtotal is GBP £150 or greater;
In European Economic Area
(a) free of charge where the Product Subtotal is EUR €180 or greater; or
(b) EUR €15 where the Product Subtotal is less than EUR €180.
(a) free of charge where the Product Subtotal is USD $180 or greater; or
(b) USD $15 where the Product Subtotal is less than USD $180.
Rest of the World
1. Neandertal will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
2. You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) create an account with Neandertal on the neandertal.co.uk website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated); and
(b) complete and submit the online order through your Neandertal account.
2. Neandertal reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Neandertal will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once Neandertal has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Service will become binding on you and Neandertal. The status of your order will be shown on your Neandertal account.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the neandertal.co.uk website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Neandertal for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure PayPal system, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. Neandertal will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Neandertal breaching its obligations under these Terms of Service, but Neandertal is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Neandertal reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Service:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Neandertal will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Neandertal shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions Neandertal may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Neandertal will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which Neandertal cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Service limits any liability of Neandertal to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following “Warranty” clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Neandertal for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Neandertal breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms ofService will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Neandertal for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Neandertal, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: Neandertal, Deborah House 305 Retreat place London E9 6RJ
4. Neandertal will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the neandertal.co.uk website can be returned to Neandertal for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Neandertal will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
4. All Products must be returned to:
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Neandertal. The shipping charge of GBP 15 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
5. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Neandertal will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Neandertal to process any refund or exchange. Please call +44 (0)7507606930 or email to [email protected] in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Neandertal staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Neandertal. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. If Neandertal is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Neandertal will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.